Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Why I Love Sonia Kashuk

I've tried a number of eye makeup removers but nothing works as well as Sonia Kashuk's Eye Makeup Remover. All it takes is a small amount of product and my makeup glides off effortlessly, like hands across silk. This product has a warm luxurious feel on my skin, which I really appreciate having very sensitive eyes and skin. I picked up a bunch on my trip to Target yesterday.

Sonia Kashuk Eye Makeup Remover
$10.99, Target


Another Sonia Kashuk product I'm enjoying is the Brow Kit. It comes in 4 different shades - 2 light and 2 dark - with a light and dark option for both cool and warm skin tones. This product is really easy to use; It can easily be wiped off with your finger if you go outside your brow lines or lifted off with a brow brush if you start looking like Bert.


Sonia Kashuk Brow Kit
$9.99, Target



No comments: