I love reading about style, A LOT. I've recently read about different signature styles (Aristocratic, Bold, Gamine, Romantic, Trendy - the list goes on) and one look that I just can't get enough of is "The Classic." Classic beauties love their beige-coloured trench coats, pearls, traditional plaid scarves, and blue and white French-style striped tops. No matter what's in fashion or what decade it is, wearing any key piece in the Classic wardrobe will always be in style. Classics wardrobe have neutral, simple colours and clean lines creating an overall effect that is polished and refined. Here are five stunning women who embody classic elegance at its best.
1) Ali MacGraw in Love Story (1970)
2) Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast At Tiffany's (1961)
3) Cameron Diaz in The Holiday (2006)
4) Jacqueline Kennedy/Onassis/Bouvier - Always.
5) Marilyn Monroe in How to Marry a Millionaire (1953)