Monday, 24 March 2014

L'Oreal Spring 2014 Warehouse Sale

Yesterday was my first time warehouse shopping. I went to the L'Oreal Spring 2014 Sale with my friend Anita, who scored a ticket from work and brought me along as her lucky guest. We trekked from downtown Toronto to York University territory, but it was well worth the trip. I'm so pleased with my new finds!

Us in line in the FREEZING
cold. Luckily the line moved quickly.
We were ready to shop!

Inside, with my basket of finds.

I had a Chanel moment.

Chanel F/W 2014

Checking expiry dates!

Anita with her basket of goodies.
She was rockin' a gorgeous ox blood coat.
This girl has fantastic style! It's trendy,
feminine, girly, fun and sexy.

Matching ox blood polish (Also, isn't her
manicure, AWESOME!?).

What I Picked Up

Lancome's La vie est belle perfume.
It's limited edition and absolutely beautiful.
 Rarely do I smell a fragrance and say "That's me."
 I did with this one. 

This lip primer, L'Absolu Rouge,  is super
soft and leaves a subtle satiny finish
on my lips. Yummy.


L to R: Rouge Nu and Beige Feutre.
Deliciously soft and luxurious lipsticks.
My lips love these!

Best brow shaper I've used to date.
My only wish - that the gel
was brown instead of clear. Otherwise A+
for a perfectly shaped brush and gel that doesn't
just groom my brows but volumizes them. Meow!

This mascara bottle is so retro (which is the
reason I bought it!). My only wish is that the wand was a
bit longer so I could cover more lashes in one go.

Did I save a lot on my purchases? Not really - but I also liked the most expensive products there, as usual, and they don't tend to discount those ones...I'm really happy with everything I picked up - if it wasn't for the sale, I probably wouldn't have tried the luxurious Lancome lipsticks and brow shaper (and I wouldn't smell so darn good!).

The sale runs until March 30, 2014 and is by invitation only. I have no idea how to score a ticket and was lucky enough to go. Certain items have quantity restrictions, but the ticket allows you to shop the sale twice.

1 comment:

Alogic said...

You're totally rocking the colour - lip sistas ;) Great post, I had a blast with the ultimate, stylish accomplice!