Sunday, 30 March 2014

Sarah Stevenson for Target

Sarah Stevenson for Target pieces 

The Sarah Stevenson for Target collection launched on March 23 and I finally checked it out today (I'd been looking forward to this since Target's last collab with Peter Pilotto, so waiting a week to see it was what I consider a "long time"...). I had a blast trying on the pieces and even did a mini photo shoot. I definitely found some favourites and loved the feminine cuts and detailing and the bold, vibrant colours and patterns (which is no surprise because Stevenson also designs textiles). In three words, the collection is feminine, classic and sophisticated. Prices range from $24.99 to $59.99.

The Looks 


Chiffon Floral Blouse
$34.99



White Iris Bouquet Side Tunic
$34.99



Watercolour Red Hot Tee
$24.99



What Worked For Me


Peplum Dress
$59.99


Laser Cut Satin Dress
$59.99

Horizontal Stripped Dress
$59.99

Floral Dress
$34.99


No comments: