Saturday, 29 March 2014

Shopping My Mom's Closet

I've heard a great way to save money, before heading to the mall, is to shop your own closet. While this is true, I believe it's always more fun discovering something new - so I took to my Mom's closet. And guess what - I found the most amazing pieces! My Mom has a great eye for fashion (and always has) and has a dream closet to match. In my experience, most mothers and daughters dress alike - to a certain degree - and that's definitely the case with me and my Mom. She asked me to help her put some outfits together and here is what I came up with that both of us would wear.

The Looks

Coat - Banana Republic
Shirt - Costa Blanca
Pants - H&M
Shoes - Enzo Angiolini
Watch - Reitmans
Earrings - Anthropologie


Top - Tahari
Skirt - Robin Kay
Sandals - Prada
Watch - Reitmans
Earrings - Anthropologie


Jacket - Anne Klein
Shirt - Holt Renfrew
Pants - Gap
Shoes - Prada
Necklace - My Baba's
Earrings - Anthropologie


Jacket - Hilary Radley
Dress - Rick Owens
Shoes - Manolo Blahnik
Earrings - Anthropologie



The Closet

Where the *magic* happens!


No comments: